A CRM Consultant is located in Coeur d'Alene Idaho but has conducted numerous Projects in north Idaho, and
eastern Washington. A CRM Consultant has worked for numerous clients implementing diverse project scopes,
contemporary methods, and thorough documentation while working alongside lead agencies and consulting with
Tribal Historic Preservation Officers (THPO) and State Historic Preservation Offices (SHPOs). The following is a
listing of some CRM Projects completed since early 2016.
NHPA Section 106/ NEPA Projects:
- Red Moose Divide / Tinker Bugs & Tahoe Trail Cultural Survey (1,400 acres), Idaho County. Nez Perce-
Clearwater National Forest.
- Dixie Comstock (South) Cultural Site Survey (2,200 acres), Idaho County. Nez Perce-Clearwater National
- Cultural Resource Survey of the Soda Lake / West Harrison Cellular Tower Collocate, Kootenai County,
- Cultural Resource Survey for the Reroute of Undergrounding Powerline for the Tall Pines Project.
- Archaeological Monitoring for the Michigan Avenue Emergency Repair, Clearwater County, Idaho.
- Archaeological Monitoring for Mica Peak Undergrounding Power Line Project, Kootenai County, Idaho.
- Cultural Resource Investigation of the Mica Bay and Loffs Bay Undergrounding Power Line Projects,
Kootenai County, Idaho.
- Cultural Resource Investigation of the Tall Pines & Twin Beaches Undergrounding Power Line Projects,
Kootenai County, Idaho
- Cultural Resource Investigation of the Black Rock Bay, Rockford Bay, Windy Bay, Cottonwood Bay, and Bell
Canyon Road Undergrounding Power Line Projects, Kootenai County, Idaho
WA EO 05-05 / NHPA Section 106 Projects:
- Cultural Survey & Archaeological Monitoring of the High Bridge Park Riparian Restoration, Latah
(Hangman Creek) Project, Spokane County.
- Cultural Survey of the Audel Parcel for Stevens Creek Riparian Restoration, Spokane County.
- Archaeological Monitoring of Rock Creek (Truckner Property) Riparian Restoration Activities in Spokane
Federal Transportation / NHPA Section 106:
- Archaeological Monitoring of the US95, Windfall Pass Curve Realignment & Moctileme Creek Project,
Benewah County, Idaho.
- Dent Road Mile Post 1.1 Emergency Repair Archaeological Monitoring, Clearwater County, Idaho. .
- Dent Road Mile Post 32.5 Emergency Repair Archaeological Monitoring, Clearwater County, Idaho.
- Archaeological Monitoring of Rose Lake and Cataldo Interchange Safety Improvements in Kootenai County.